Discover Untapped Opportunity
Located in the heart of the Dulles Technology Corridor, Coppermine Commons is an imaginative campus rich in history and designed for the employee who seeks to innovate without compromising quality of life.
13861 Sunrise Valley Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
Built on the idea that collaboration leads to innovation, the inventive workspace makes the most of the location’s surroundings and outdoor resources to promote personal well-being, professional growth and unlimited opportunity. Coppermine Commons is the ideal work habitat for the business that works hard, but welcomes time to recharge and create a larger sense of community.
View Campus Transformation
Coppermine Commons is a balanced working environment. Take a closer look at the 608,000 square-foot campus by exploring our gallery of photos and renderings.
With 20,000 square feet of newly constructed interior amenity space and a connected outdoor terrace, Coppermine Commons stands out from its competition.
- Café with seating for 300, including a full-service eatery, coffee bar with barista and comfortable lounge seating
- Outdoor café seating under shaded trellis with lounging options
- Conference center for up to 180 people, including two separate training rooms each with an 84” television
- Executive conference room with seating for 12 and an 84” television
- On-site concierge
- Conference break-out area with lounge seating, television and coffee counter
- Two phone rooms
- Newly renovated lobby, common areas and bathrooms
- State-of-the-art fitness center including men’s and women’s locker rooms, each with 5 showers and keyless lockers
- Bike room and yoga room
Your Collaborative Campus
Coppermine Commons encourages inclusivity and limitless achievement. When you choose this space, you aren’t choosing an office, you’re choosing a holistic work lifestyle with a community feel. From the 300-seat communal dining room to the state-of-the-art fitness center, to the usable green space, Coppermine Commons provides the necessary space for any business that seeks both results and comfort.
Community features include:
While all the amenities you need are at your fingertips, the nearby Dulles and Herndon areas are also a reason for excitement. Whether it’s the wide selection of restaurants and shops, 4-minute bike trail to the nearest Metro station, or easy access to Dulles Toll Road, Route 28, Interstate 66, and Route 50, the lively surrounding area delivers a customizable experience depending on your interests and needs.
Local highlights include:
- Less than one mile to Dulles International Airport
- Less than 5 minute bike ride to Metro
- Bike share program available